Saturday, April 5, 2014

Triumph Imbacadero14 Venice


In my continuous search for Triumph Legend special I found this style and I decided that is quite distinct from the usual bike that you could see around the web. The boys from the lagoon (Venice) are not exactly novices in this environment but have created this new reality.
I was waiting a while to have the best pictures to show it but obviously they have a different communication strategy, I know that already at least one magazine has contact them to make an item, then they are focusing on print and not so much on the web.  
Having said that I (n.a. the RocketGarage owner), I like the bike very much but you know that my heart beats for the 3-cylinder carburetors  





















Translated with Google
First appeared in rocket-garage.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment